WELCOME. Shikongo Law Chambers ("SLC") a Namibian law firm providing Legal and legal Advisory Services in various areas of law including but not limited to Regulatory Compliance, Oil and Gas Transactions, Intellectual Property law, Contract law including regional and international contracts, Competition Law Aviation law, Labour Law, Mining Law, Litigation, Mediation, Conveyancing and .
· The National Mining Association's (NMA) President and CEO, Hal Quinn, says the introduction of legislation, the 'Loable Mineral Royalty and Reclamation Act' ( 3201) and the 'Good Samaritan Bill' ( 3203), to amend the General Mining Laws are "good steps forward in updating the Laws.
· Angola: Mining Laws and Regulations 2021. ICLG Mining Laws and Regulations covers common issues in mining laws and regulations – including the acquisition of rights, ownership requirements and restrictions, processing, transfer and encumbrance, environmental aspects, native title and land rights – .
The Mining Law Review. Edition 9. Editors: Erik Richer La Flèche. Stikeman Elliott LLP. The Review is designed to be a practical, businessfocused 'year in review' analysis of recent changes, developments and their effects, and a look forward at expected trends. This book gathers the views of leading mining practitioners from around the world.
New Mining Code in Angola. . The recently approved new Mining Code was published by Law no. 3111 of 23 September 2011. Download PDF « back. PLMJ Network. PLMJ Network brings together leading independent law firms in each country and preserves the total legal and financial independence of each of those member firms. This
• Mining will often involve activities governed by the National Environmental Management Act, 1998 (NEMA). NEMA is administered by the Department of Environmental Affairs. Mining can only take place on land that is zoned for mining. Each province has different town planning and zoning laws and these fall outside the ambit of this guide.
The African Arbitration Association makes no warranties or representations, express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of this tool or the data contained therein. A user of this tool should seek qualified legal advice. Any use thereof or reliance thereon is at the sole and independent discretion and responsibility of the user.
United States Central Intelligence Agency, contributor. Angola. 2008. Library of Congress Geography and Map Division. The Guide to Law Online is an annotated collection of links to free online legal materials and pertinent resources in the Library of Congress alog, organized by jurisdiction. The Guide is not meant to be an exhaustive list of resources, but it covers all relevant research ...
The Mining Law Mineral and coal mining activities are governed under the Law on Mineral and Coal Mining /2009 dated 12 January 2009 ("Mining Law"). This Law replaces the predecessor Mining Law No. 11/1967, which provided the framework for all of Indonesia's pre2009 mining .
mining law angola 2009 ANGOLA MINING CODE 31/11 EcoPartners. ANGOLA MINING CODE 31/11 TRANSLATION FOR SALE Users are also supplied with the original Portuguese law for Free to do their own working translations. Learn More; Mining investments and mining law headlines Resource · Mining investments and mining law headlines.
· Angola Approval Of New Mining Law Expected In 2009. Luanda, angola, 26 nov the approval of angolas new mining law, which is currently under discussion, is expected in the first half of 2009, the coordinator of the technical commission for the revision of mining legislation, francisco queiroz said tuesday in luanda. Read More
· Overview of Sierra Leone's key mining laws and regulations. ... In 2009, a new Mineral and Mines Act (2009 Act) replaced the 1994 Act. It has brought about the following major changes:
Copper mining has occurred largely in the Mavoio region. MINING LAwS In Angola, the state owns minerals, as provided for in the country's Constitution. In 2010, with a renewed focus on investment and growth, the Government proposed new mining laws. In July 2011 a new Mining Code was passed. The
mining law in their respective countries and the practice thereof. This edition of the Mining Guide sets the tone for the African continent and establishes a guideline which is both informative and useful. There is no doubt that the key issues raised in the guide will assist in gaining a better understanding of the various